Try these out at your spring parties!
- 1 organic red bell pepper
- 1 organic yellow bell pepper
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 10 asparagus spears
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 organic avocado
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 mango
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package of rice wrappers
- Slice all ingredients (except the wrappers and lemon) into very thin slices. Place on your preparation mat and keep separated.
- Get a shallow pan and fill with warm water.
- Juice the lemon over the vegetables, pour EVOO, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the rice wrapper in shallow bowl and let it soak for 10-15 seconds. Do not let it soak longer than that as it is more likely to break at that point.
- Place the wrapper on your mat and quickly add in each vegetable. Then roll like a burrito and keep it tight.
- Serve immediately or wrap individual rolls in plastic wrap and serve within a couple of hours.
When I go to vegan restaurants my favorite thing to order is spring rolls because that was the one thing I was too intimidated to make at home. They look so pretty how could they be easy to make right?? Well, I promise you they are!!!
If you want, you can even add shredded chicken with the veggies to add some protein. My kids like these with chicken, avocado, and carrots. Then they dip it into Primal Kitchen Ranch dip.
If you’re building a business like I am in network marketing, you should throw a Spring Roll making party! This business is all about relationships. A great way to bond with someone is doing something new together! Try it out and let me know how it goes!