Watermelon is one of the best fruits you can eat this summer… Why? Because its 92% water! Watermelon will help you stay hydrated AND provide you with vitamins and minerals. It’s also just really delicious so that’s a bonus!
I feel like every summer picnic and pool party is stocked up with watermelon so why not kick it up a notch and impress the crew by bringing this yummy Watermelon Potpourri (because hello, ‘potpourri’ is wayyy fancier than salad!)
Let’s Make It!
- 1 large watermelon
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers, any color
- 1 tbsp. Organic lemon juice
- Cut watermelon in half.
- Wrap one side up and place in fridge for later use.
- Scoop out other side of watermelon and dice into small chunks.
- Mix with other ingredients and place back in scooped out watermelon!
- Enjoy like a salad!!!
Feel free to save & post/share this recipe card on your social media!
Click Here to watch my KBAK EyeWitness News segment and hear me talk more in depth about this treat:
“Wellness Ambassador Cayla Craft previews summer treats”
And follow me on social media for more healthy recipes, wellness tips and inspiration!