Try these out at your spring parties!
- 1 organic red bell pepper
- 1 organic yellow bell pepper
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 10 asparagus spears
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 organic avocado
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 mango
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package of rice wrappers
- Slice all ingredients (except the wrappers and lemon) into very thin slices. Place on your preparation mat and keep separated.
- Get a shallow pan and fill with warm water.
- Juice the lemon over the vegetables, pour EVOO, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the rice wrapper in shallow bowl and let it soak for 10-15 seconds. Do not let it soak longer than that as it is more likely to break at that point.